SSL Jobs in Nigeria : Registered Nurse (RN & RM)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Stresert Services Limited
- Location: Ogun State, Nigeria
- State: Ogun Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
Stresert Services Limited – Our Client is a top brand in the pharmaceutical industry in Ota, Ogun State. Due to the need to be proactively abreast of global best practices for health safety and environmental matters, is seeking the services of an Occupational Health Nurse (Company Nurse) who will carry out the deliverables below;
Registered Nurse (RN & RM)
Job Location: Ota, Ogun state (Ideal candidate must be resident in Ogun state).
Reports To: The Head Nurse
- The candidate will be responsible for the provision of quality first line medical care to staff in the company clinic.
- Coordinate the health and safety of workers in the factory.
- Responsible for incorporating health promotion strategies to minimize accidents and teach workers about ways to be more responsible in the workplace.
- Coordinate health care services for injured workers and counsel workers about non-occupational injuries, as well as facilitate effective communication between injured workers and management.
- Ensure safety standards are met, and identify any potential safety hazards in the work environment.
- Using extensive medical training and knowledge of occupational medicine and safety, the company nurse interpret and document a worker’s medical complaints using medical histories and diagnostic tests.
- While complying with laws and regulations, the company nurse investigate and analyze injury trends, research possible occupational hazards, and collaborate with safety teams and managers.
- Additional job duties can includes managing medical records, creating emergency workplace preparedness plans and evaluating health care delivery systems.
Candidates must be self-disciplined, meticulous and empathetic in approach to gain confidence of staff and maintain a cordial work environment within the team.
Applicants must possess RN & RM
Must be between 25 – 32 years.
N59, 000/M (Net Take Home)