Sponge Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Call Centre Agent
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Sponge Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service Jobs in Nigeria
Sponge Limited is a Mobile-First full service digital marketing agency that delivers outstanding mobile and digital campaigns across West Africa with numerous experts working across Planning, Media, Client Services, Creative, Technology and Operations units. Sponge Limited has pioneered, led and been a part of ground breaking campaigns in Nigeria. Our experience spans across several industries which include but not limited to Financial Services, FMCGs, Telecoms and Food and Beverages.
Call Centre Agent
Do you like making friends, meeting people, solving problems and impacting knowledge? If you do…we are looking for you..
We want out-of- the-box thinking and efficient customer service representatives who will be responsible for executing a number of customer-oriented tasks in a call centre environment.
These responsibilities include: responding to customer requests, customer inquiries, coordinating product oriented requests, coordinating appointments with customers and determining the most effective resolution to customer issues. We want agile candidates who are ready to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.
Required Qualification: Minimum of OND
Age Restrictions: 18 and above
- Outstanding telephone skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional and courteous demeanour.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Excellent problem-resolution skills.
- Strong systems skills.
- Ability to use Microsoft office such as Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to speak one Nigerian language.
- Excellent “on the phone” voice.
- Must be prepared to undergo mandatory training.
- Prior customer service experience would be an added advantage.
- Friendly, warm and easy to work with. An extremely strong team player who can take up leadership roles.