Sophos Jobs in Nigeria : System Engineer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Sophos Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria - IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
Sophos makes IT security simple with next-generation solutions that protect networks, servers, and devices, wherever they are. Today, more than 100 million users in 150 countries and a global network of channel partners trust Sophos to deliver simple solutions to complex security challenges. Focused on innovation and backed by a global network of SophosLabs threat intelligence centers and industry-leading support, Sophos delivers solutions that are simple to deploy, maintain, and manage, enabling organizations to focus on performance and growth. Sophos — Security made simple.
You will handle all technical aspects of a supporting distribution partners by determining technical requirements and making product trials and evaluations successful.
- Review partner opportunities, understanding the size, value and technical complexity, establish and agree the appropriate level of systems engineering resource to be assigned
- Plan and prepare presentations to outline technical elements of customer solutions
- Conduct technical demonstrations when required by the partner, using demonstration software and tools.
- Build robust and productive relationships with technical staff at key partners
- Present at various events as a key note speaker in order to promote the company in the region
- Conduct product trainings/webinars for partner engineers.
- Map regional technical feature requests with the product team.
- Assist partners to write technical RFPs
- Experience as technical support / systems engineer or security consultant
- Solid Experience with networking devices like firewalls, proxies, VPN gateways or UTMs as well as endpoint and gateway security (both threat and data protection)
- Presenting technical solutions to audiences of both technical and non-technical staff
- Technical background in networking and/or security applications
- Experience in working and supporting channel partners and customers
- Systems administration experience (Windows/Linux/UNIX/Novell/MacOs)
- Willingness to substantial travel in support of partners, and also internationally for conferences and training. (apx. 75% travel)