SnT Collections Jobs in Nigeria : Store Assistant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: SnT Collections
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Retail Jobs in Nigeria
SnT Collections is a fast growing start-up online Retail Company based in Lagos. We mainly sell quality hair and beauty accessories, allowing customers shop from the comfort their homes and offering world class customer service experience.
Retail Assistant/Store Assistant
- Job TypeFull Time
- QualificationSecondary School (SSCE) BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
- As a fast growing start-up, we are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated & pro-active person with a strong interest and passion for “Fashion and beauty for a new store opening in Victoria Island Lagos.
- As a sales rep, you are required to the versatile and have eagerness to learn. We are looking for a competitive retail Sales Assistant to help customers identify and purchase products they desire. You will sell, restock and merchandise.
- The goal is to provide high class customer service and to increase company’s growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Maintain a fully stocked store
- Ascertain customers’ needs and wants
- Recommend and display items that match customer needs
- Welcome and greet customers
- Keep up to date with product information
- Accurately describe product features and benefits
- Follow all companies policies and procedures
- Proven working experience in retail sales
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service focus
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Basic administration skills
- High school degree/University degree
- The Store is in Victoria Island, Therefore candidate should live locally.