Sage Jobs in Nigeria : Telesales Consultant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Sage Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Nigeria
At Sage, we are into business software development. Our software manages accounting, ERP, HR, payroll, payments, assets, construction, and real estate. Our solutions travel with you or stay where you want them-in the cloud, on-premises, or both-giving you the freedom to work where you need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Consultant
- The position involves making and receiving of telephone calls to prospective customers resulting in the monthly, quarterly and annual targets being met.
- Taking and making the minimum number of calls required on a daily basis to maintain personal targets.
- Daily follow up of quotes and requests from customers.
- Maintaining product mastery and knowledge to ensure the customer purchases the correct product.
- Onsite visits and accurate needs analysis to be conducted.
- Product demonstration and presentation both in-house and on client premises.
- Contacting customers telephonically providing information about their subscription expiry
- Assisting customers with basic first line support to promote adoption of Sage One in their business.
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Basic Accounting Knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in business English.
- An understanding of the sales cycle and selling skills is required, together with a working knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word.
- A minimum of 12 months sales experience is essential.
- Proven track record in sales and meeting individual targets is critical.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting your current performance criteria
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2017.