Red Star Express Jobs in Nigeria : Truck Drivers
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Red Star Express PLC
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
Red Star Express PLC, a licensee of FedEx Corporation is a leading logistics solution provider with offices in over 160 locations in Nigeria.
Red Star Express offers a wide range of career options ranging from Sales, Marketing, Information Technology, Management, Customer Services etc. Available positions from time to time are posted on this site and you may complete and submit your applications online for position that interest you.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all part-time and full-time positions. In addition, we have longstanding tradition of promotion within to encourage our people to develop and grow within the company.
REF. CODE: TRUCK-DRIV
The job holder will perform series of functions as pertaining driving a truck . This would include:
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Report defects , accidents or violations
- Comply with truck driving rules, regulations and company policies.
- Valid and up to date driver’s license.
- Have basic mechanical experience.
- Applicant should not be more than 35years.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Proven experience as a truck driver
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Ability to read , write and speak good English, maximum of ND holder.
- Have good knowledge of Nigeria road network.