Recruitment of Data Collectors at Education as a Vaccine
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Education as a Vaccine
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
Education as a Vaccine is a non-profit organization created in 2000 to improve the health and development of children and young people. EVA envisions a Nigeria where children and young people reach their full potentials and work to build and implement innovative and sustainable mechanism for improved quality of life for vulnerable children and young people.
JOB DESCRIPTION: This job duration is for a period of 10 days, successful candidates will be given an orientation and required to call individual clients and fill out questionnaires during this period.
Non-Experienced Entry level (Temporary)
- Minimum of O-Levels with knowledge on sexual and reproductive health, or a Bachelor’s degree with knowledge on sexual and reproductive health.
- Ability to speak Hausa is an added advantage.
- Candidates must be available immediately
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Required to call and complete minimum of 15 forms daily
- Complete a minimum of 150 forms within 10days.
- Must be available for the period of 10 working days.
- Must be in the office from 8am-5pm daily.