PR & RWEI Jobs in Nigeria : Relationship Manager -Taraba
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative
- Location: Anywhere
- State: Taraba Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
The Poverty Reduction and Rural Women Empowerment Initiative, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- Acquisition of profitable new customers through the creation, development and maintenance of high quality advisory relationships that includes effective consultative selling and creative restructuring of financial solutions.
- Achieve budgeted growth within agreed and approved business risk limits.
- Deepen and secure existing and new business relationships through the analysis of needs and provision of products and services.
- Creatively tailor products to meet individual and customer needs.
- Analyse and review quality of potential and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work in close relationship with operations and business development team to ensure that credit applications for new and existing facilities are correctly prepared.
- Provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers.
- Provide feedback on customer’s needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
- Interested candidates should possess B.Sc/HND qualification
- Experience: 4-6 years.
Application Closing Date
25th October, 2016.