PIC Jobs in Nigeria : Computer Operator
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Progress Intellectual College
- Location: Ondo, Nigeria
- State: Ondo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
Progress Schools, Okeigbo, Ondo state comprises Progress Kiddies (Nursery and Primary) and Progress College. Progress Kiddies also operates the Montessori system of teaching from cradle through early primary stages. Progress College has a broad based curriculum consisting of all the subjects areas specified by the ministry of Education, broken into (JSS) and (SSS) levels.
Progress College, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Operator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be a computer literate
- Entering of scores and data into the school website
- Able to teach computer practical effectively.
- Able to handle photocopy machines and printers.
- Able to handle multi-tasking
- Typing of examination questions and school letters.
- Applicant must have the minimum qualification of OND certificate and must be able to communicate fluently in English Language.
Relevant Work Experience
- At least 1 – 3 years post NYSC teaching experience.
- Age range 24 – 40 years.
Required Competency and Work Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- String ethical and moral standards
- Dedicated and diligent
- Excellent Professional appearance
- Proficient in ICT
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2017.