Palladium Jobs in Nigeria : Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Palladium Group
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Policy/Monitoring Jobs in Nigeria
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Adviser
Project Overview and Role
- Have you designed and implemented successful monitoring systems for a social change programme? Do you wish to take your career to the next level by applying monitoring and evaluation skills to achieve social change? If you do, then we have the right job for you.
- This is a senior role that requires a highly analytical person with a strong drive to design and supervise implementation of programme monitoring and its use to inform decisions and strategies.
- Under the leadership of the Results and Measurement Lead, the M&E Adviser will lead in maintaining a robust monitoring system for the V4C programme, ensuring the monitoring tools used by delivery teams are effective, and monitoring data are collected in a rigorous manner and are of high quality.
- S/he will also make sure analysis/synthesis of relevant data are easily shared and used in reports and to inform programming.
- Provide advice on the management and improvement of data management and monitoring system reporting, including supporting the delivery teams to continuously use data for quality improvement; and track progress towards achievement of targets; and routinely review data for use to improve programme delivery and management decision support
- Provide oversight and quality assurance of reporting against LogFrame targets
- Guide and support the design of appropriate information gathering, analysis and dissemination strategies and tools
- Inculcate a culture of data demand and information use (DDIU), including the provision of routine monitoring analyses
- 5+ years’ experience in monitoring of social development programmes
- Appropriate software skills necessary to conduct analysis of large data, such as STATA, SPSS, or their equivalent
- Ability to communicate technical data to non-technical audiences
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skill
- Ability to work as a team member
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiar with the use of databases
- Must be available for domestic travel
- Local candidates strongly preferred
- Available to work for up to 180 days from January to September 2017
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2016.