Office Manager Vacancy at Print Centre Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Print Centre Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
PrintCentre Limited presents the premier Online Printing Platform for obtaining personal, promotional, commercial, and informational print products at the lowest prices!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- We are looking out for a tech-savvy office manager to ensure correct and accurate accounting of our financial transactions and operations and also carrying out administrative duties and manage activities on our shop floor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all payments
- Perform weekly and monthly reconciliation of bank accounts.
- Post payment invoices and sales receipts
- List and post fixed assets and asset register management.
- Manage fund flow weekly updates.
- Perform administrative duties e.g HR, Procurement and general office administration
- Supervise the activities of graphic designers and office support staff
- Liaise with various agencies and contacts to ensure full regulatory compliance.
- Put forward suggestions to improve quantity and quality of work.
- Work as an effective team member; anticipate to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure each assignment or task is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
- Ensure that staff behavior and conduct conform to company values, expectations, and policy.
- Be an exemplary role model. Use good judgment, and maintain the highest level of discretion and confidentiality at all times.
- Manage petty cash reimbursement and disbursement.
- Manage general ledger and sub-ledger reconciliation.
- Keep abreast of changes to work-relate regulations and keep supervisor apprised of all matters relating to Accounting in a timely manner.
- Perform other admin duties as assigned.
- Excellent ability to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Prior work experience in a professional environment that is relevant to the role being applied for
- University degree in any subject or discipline
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Good administrative, time management and record keeping skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects
- Strong interpersonal skills – can confidently deal with different types of people, and manage delicate relationships
- Good research skills
- Good problem-solving ability
- Strong proficiency in computer usage, with experience working with different types of software or programs – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, Dropbox etc.
- Candidates should live within Lekki/Ajah/Lagos Island and environs.
Application Closing Date
2nd July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should mail their resumes to: [email protected]