OAAE Jobs in Nigeria : Crop Quality Supervisor
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Nigeria
Ornamental Agro-Allied Enterprises is a full service agriculture firm offering professional farm management, Dairy Operation, livestock operations management, agricultural consulting. We have a practical understanding across the whole range of farming disciplines.
We are currently recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Crop Quality Supervisor
During peak season:
- Analyze & sampling of crops, with the help of farms quality specialists;
- Monitor quality and conditions of crops from harvest till their realization;
- Accountable for quality and conditions of crops ;
- Maintain inventory of crops samples;
- Composite and prepare production samples for required testing at outside lab;
- Proceed with regular on-site quality analyses of crops under storage (temperature, humidity, infestation);
- Report of all quality database, using excel or any other appropriate software;
- Improve goods quality parameters when ever feasible;
- Manage farms quality specialists;
- Represent the Company interest on quality issues vis a vis 3rd parties or official authorities.
- Provide training program to farms quality specialists;
- Maintain all lab equipment and/or calibration of such equipment;
- Perform the compliance review and approval of all batch documentation related to quality of the goods;
- Outside of his/her Crop Quality Supervising duties, the employee will assist OA regional office management in other Operations and/or Productions issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture or Diploma from an Agricultural College;
- Two or more years experience in agriculture or the agricultural service industry.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2016.