NNN Jobs in Nigeria : Business and Politics/National AC – Abuja
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Advertising/Media Jobs in Nigeria
The NewsDirect Global Concept, publisher of Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper was registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission on Aug 16, 2009. The company commenced weekly publication at the Corporate Head Office located at 34 Matanmi Aromobi Street, Blessing Estate, Gasline Sango, Ogun State on November 29, 2010. The vision of the newspaper is to be “the best promoter of truth” and the mission is to provide “accurate news from source”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business and Politics/National Assembly Correspondent
- Applicant’s age must not be above 30 years.
- Must have contacts of 10 CEOs in affected sectors, capable of influencing adverts placement, be able to conduct minimum of four exclusive interviews qualified for publication per month and must generate one half page paid advert monthly to earn commission.
Gross Salary: N60,000.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: Rejoice Hotel, 34, Matanmi Aromobi Street, Blessing Estate, Off Ijoko Road, Gasline Bus-Stop, Sango - Ogun State. Or Email: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org Note:
Only applicants that are target driven should apply.
No salary on failure to achieve target.