NetPro International Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Senior IT Project Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: NetPro International Limited
- Location: Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
NetPro International Limited RC375889 was incorporated in Nigeria in the year 2000 and has since evolved to become a truly innovative, customer-focused international technology solutions company. With Corporate Head Office in Abuja FCT, NetPro has established presence and strategic partnerships in Ireland, United Kingdom and the United States of America. Our track record of excellence in bespoke technology service provision, outstanding customer service, operational efficiency, flexible costing model and 360o support framework has indeed set us apart from our competitors.
Senior IT Project Manager
- We are looking for someone who will play the leadership role; typically manage one or more projects involving others.
- Demonstrate communication effectiveness, and good project management discipline.
- Ability to foster trusting relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Primary ongoing responsibility is for management of projects.
- Focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc. May or may not have direct reports.
- Spends significant time on project management responsibilities.
- As assigned, lead or assist in the planning, implementation and introduction of projects for new systems and technologies.
- Lead planning and/or implementation of projects. May participate in the design and/or testing phases.
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas; develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Responsibility for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Manage project budget and resource allocation.
- Facilitate the definition of service levels and customer requirements. Interact regularly with existing or potential clients to determine their needs and to develop plans for improving delivery.
- Advocate on behalf of clients and represent clients’ needs as appropriate to senior management.
- Work cross-functionally to solve problems and implement changes.
- Follow a defined, agreed upon project management methodology.
- Present oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to appropriate levels of management.
- IS&T Director and/or Senior Project Manager reviews goals, accomplishments, and overall team performance at key stages