NBCL Jobs in Nigeria : Regional Manufacturing Director
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Nigeria
The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Manufacturing Director
- The individual will report to the Country Manufacturing Director.
- The ideal candidate should have strong people and operations management track record and should have effectively performed in a similar role.
- The role responsibility is to lead supply chain function in one of regions of Nigeria.
- Provide directon & clear objecives to optimize operational performance of manufacturing plant in his/her region including (but not limited to) production outputs, operational efficiencies, product and process quality, equipment health management and manufacturing costs.
- Ensure business and functional strategy is regularly communicated, understood and manufacturing results in areas of responsibility are delivered in line with strategic business objectives.
- Ensure profitable volume and market share growth in the region through robust supply planning and operations processes and business performance management systems.
- Ensure implementation of relevant continuous improvement initiatives to drive operational excellence and exploit growth opportunities within plant operations.
- Drive sustainable quality, safety and environment agenda through teams (and line operations) across the region.
- Drive the implementation of talent and capability development programs for the manufacturing team in his/her region.
- Develop and maintain progressive relationship across key internal and external stakeholder groups to ensure smooth business operations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering or Technology; a post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with at least 5 years in a senior leadership role within production management, maintenance/engineering management, supply chain or project management.
- FMCG experience is essential.Individuals with bottling experience will have an added advantage
Application Closing Date