MTN Jobs in Nigeria : Channel Development Administrator
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: MTN Nigeria
- Location: Asaba, Delta, Nigeria
- State: Delta Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Channel Development Administrator
- To provide general administrative support to the field sales team in the sub-region.
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by keeping abreast of relevant industry news and notifying the team as appropriate.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Co-ordinate the departmental common drive to ensure organized records and appropriate access and rights to respective team members and channel teams.
- Maintain the consolidated regional field coverage plans and track implementation through daily and weekly reporting by respective team members.
- Collate all team member reports to ensure timely and organized feedback to respective channel units on programs and activities undertaken
- Assist in providing reliable and efficient administrative support services
- Monitoring appropriate utilization of office supplies
- Raise all requisitions for the department
- Administration support for reception management
- Ensure security of records (files, etc) and archival systems
- Custodian of channel databases within the region – conduct regular updates and ensure usability.
- Organizing staff travel and accommodation
- Assist in preparing required reports in support of business operations and management decisions.
- Working in an open plan office
- Working 5 days per week with some late/early and weekend working activities
- Infrequent travel
Experience & Training
- Minimum of 1 year post-degree experience
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a small to medium organization
- Basic GSM
- Basic Telecommunication Fundamentals
- Relationship Management
- Telecommunications and Commercial Law
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2016.