MSH Jobs in Nigeria : Contract Driver – Kebbi
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Location: Kebbi, Nigeria
- State: Kebbi Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
Management Sciences for Health (MSH), a global health nonprofit organization, uses proven approaches developed over 40 years to help leaders, health managers, and communities in developing nations build stronger health systems for greater health impact. We work to save lives by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Since its founding in 1971, MSH has worked in over 150 countries with policy makers, health professionals, and health care consumers to improve the quality, availability and affordability of health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Driver
Job ID: 3-9327
Project/Program: A512 – Nigeria CaTSS
Reports To: State Finance and Admin Manager
- The Driver is provides transport support services to all technical program areas.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Purchase fuel from commercial gas stations, reviews and verifies the accuracy of cash memos and submits them to the Finance for payment.
- Submit time and attendance of transportation staff to HR and recommend disciplinary or other actions being taken against drivers.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School/ University degree preferred.
- Long professional work experiences with International organizations in Nigeria.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel, if required.
Application Closing Date