MSC Jobs in Nigeria : Quality Control Manger
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Michael Stevens Consulting
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Manufacturing Jobs in Nigeria
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative to identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below.
Quality Control Manger
- The Individual will be in charge of quality control lab. He will also be in charge of all approved certifications necessary for PET.
- Ensuring correct testing result on time.
- Ensuring proper history is maintained to identify quality problems in case of complaints.
- Management of Q.C. Lab
- Ensuring all approvals and Certifications required are taken.
- Coordinating with necessary authorities/agencies for the certifications.
- Coordinating the plant for the ISO certification.
- Discussing with customers to identify and sort out quality related issues
- Minimum Professional Qualification: MSc. Chemistry
- 10-12 years experience, with a minimum of 8 years experience in the PET industry.