MSC Jobs in Nigeria : Business Development and Tendering Coordinator
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Michael Stevens Consulting
- Location: Ozuoba, Rivers, Nigeria
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Tendering Coordinator
- Reporting to the Projects Manager.
- The Sales and Tendering Coordinator is responsible for the execution and management following activities within the company.
- Responsible for managing the sales and tendering function of the company and maximising sales opportunities for the organisation.
- Developing the existing portfolio and identifying new business opportunities
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company’s ambitious growth
- Manage and grow key customer relationships within existing accounts whilst developing new business opportunities
- Periodical reporting of business performance as required
- Ensuring pre-qualification and tenders are undertaken to meet customers’ requirements and sufficient resources are available to complete tenders
- Liaise with other managers to ensure client’s requirements can be met
- Negotiates contract terms with support from the Contracts and Legal Manager
- Supports project managers during and after projects, particularly with client liaison
- Transfers project requirements and contract terms too project managers
- Provides input to marketing plans and budgets
- Assesses new business development potential and preparing business development plans in consultation with Managing Director
- Purchases services and materials for the department
- Liaise with project managers and other department managers
- Review of complete enquiry and ensuring technical and contractual sections are reviewed as necessary by competent persons within the Company
- Arranging technical and commercial bid strategy meetings as necessary
- Clarification of the requirements with client
- Assessing resource availability in respect of enquiry
- Preparation of pricing, including costing resources, verification of resource requirements and timings for lump sum elements
- Coordinating the preparation of the physical elements of the proposal, ensuring such meets with client requirements or is suitably qualified
- Post submission clarification of Tender and revisions to tender following changes to client’s requirements
- Ensuring that proposals are technically competent, innovative where appropriate, fully addressing the client’s stated requirements or agreeing preferable solutions/alternatives in advance of submission
- B.Sc/HND in Mechanical/Civil Engineering with at least 7 years experience in business development/sales and tendering in an Engineering or oil and gas company.
Application Closing Date
29th December, 2016.