MindField Resources Jobs : Supply Chain Manager, Marketing Director
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: MindField Resources
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Mining Jobs in Nigeria
MindField Resources – Over the years we have invested in building expertise in Search & Selection through training our associates in cutting edge skills as well as making infrastructure investments to build a state of the art “patented” system. We have successfully harnessed the power of social media to make it a process optimizing tool without replacing the human interaction element which is essential to our industry. Our Managing Partner Anjali Samuel is listed number 51 on the top 100 globally connected people on Linkedin she is also one of the five women who are in the top 100. This is also made our organization one of the most “searched for ” in the digital world.
Supply Chain Manager
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Logistics Sales / Marketing
Our client is a renowned name in the FMCG industry who offers a rewarding career is looking to hire a Supply Chain Manager to lead S&OP and inventory management strategies. Applicants need supply chain planning expertise within FMCG environment, and be capable of developing teams / staff
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for ensuring customer long / short term requirements are met through efficient Supply Chain Planning and Management. An end-to-end supply chain role, the Supply Chain Manager will take responsibility of the processes from; customer order, forecasting and delivery management. The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for inventory management, and improving the S&OP process. There will also be staff management responsibilities:
- Manage inventory levels in a cost effective manner, while still meeting customer requirements
- Development of S&OP process
- Analysis of customer requirements to identify demand variances.
- Management of supply risks – shortages and exceptions
- Customer and Supplier liaison
- Drive improved performance across; delivery, complaints, OTIF, invoicing etc.
- Minimise obsolesce
- Minimise freight exceptions
- Planning purchase orders for factories to maintain inventory levels
- Management of Import processes
- Vendor management to achieve OTIF delivery to customers
- Management of supply chain staff
Supply Chain Manager applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Supply Chain Planning, and S&OP experience of 10+ years
- Ability to engage effectively with; customers, suppliers and stakeholders
- Experience of / ability managing staff
- Supplier negotiation in terms of delivery
- An appreciation of LEAN methodologies
- Job TypeFull Time
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing
One of our FMCG client based out of Nigeria is looking to hire a Marketing Director. You will be working on iconic brands you would work on developing and executing brand growth strategies locally, 360 Brand Communications, Strategic and operational marketing.
- Development of the overall Brand and Marketing strategies to achieve set Brand Health and Market Share targets. Manage overall Marketing Budget and continuously realign marketing investments and improve efficiencies, Conduct consumer research and generate market intelligence to inform product and communication development. Leadership of local marketing/commercial teams to deliver results, and complex.
- Your resumes should reflect…. positive impacts in Business growth, Strategic brand positioning & strategy / Brand Building, P&L management, entry into new markets etc.
- What is a Must Have for the role 12- 15 years of quality marketing experience
What is critical for the role…
- MBA from a renowned institution.
- 12+ years of work experience in a blue chip fmcg. Ideal experience would span brand development / building /exposure to developed and developing markets / and the last 2-3 years you should have been in a leadership position.
- The organization offers a great culture / room for expressing self / inclusive and diverse team members enriching each other’s working life / great on the financial as well. So your leadership / man management and strategic skills need to “almost the finished good.”