Mercy Corps Jobs in Nigeria : Baseline Survey Consultant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Mercy Corps Nigeria
- Location: Borno, Nigeria
- State: Borno Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
Mercy Corps in Nigeria is implementing a 24 month EC funded project that focuses on adolescent girls but will also target adolescent boys in the course of implementation, through the safe spaces model. The project is implemented in North East Nigeria, and titled “Investing in the Safety and Integrity of Nigerian Girls” (I-SING). The project is being implemented in 3 states namely, Borno State (Southern Borno), Gombe and Adamawa State. The project is targeting a total of 32 communities, in 11 local government areas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baseline Survey Consultant
The consultancy firm is expected to have the following:
- Demonstrate track record of no less than five (5) years of experience executing similar surveys in a developing country set-up.
- A detailed scale of similar projects worked on in the past and the team members to be involved in the baseline survey.
- Evidence of experience in conducting baseline surveys for community based projects, preferably in the field of adolescent health and gender issues in a remote and fragile setup and of similar or bigger magnitude
- Evidence of Incorporation of the Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) for companies
- Evidence of most recent tax clearance certificate and TIN
- Detail Curriculum Vitae and profile of key / Professional Staff
- Clear indication of Office Address.
The firm’s experts are expected to display:
- High sensitivity to conflict-affected settings and diversity issues;
- Good interpersonal, administrative and management skills;
- High level of experience in research methods, data collection, analysis, as well as report writing
All Bidders are required to meet the following minimum requirements in order to qualify for submission of their proposal:
- Experience in program and project planning, monitoring and evaluation.
- High level experience of project Implementation M&E in fragile states and difficult environment.
- The study Team -Team member(s) should include public health professionals, sociologists/social workers and psychologists with a minimum of MPH/MA/MS Degree to undertake the proposed study, along with relevant experience.
- Attachment of all relevant supportive documents with the technical proposal is required.
- Knowledge of the project area or knowledge of Hausa language will be considered a plus.
Application Closing Date
23rd January, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a letter of "expression of interest and demonstration of capability" to: firstname.lastname@example.orgNote: Mercy Corps reserves the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made in the documents to be submitted.