Medical Record Technician Job Vacancy at Garki Hospital Abuja
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Garki Hospital Abuja
- Location: Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria - Technician Jobs in Nigeria
Garki Hospital Abuja is owned by the Federal Capital Territory Administration (FCTA). It was closed in 2001 for full renovation. In March 2007, a concession agreement for the management and operation of the new Garki Hospital Abuja was signed between FCTA and Nisa Premier Hospital, after a competitive bidding process. This is in line with the Federal Government’s Public Private Partnership (PPP) Policy. Today Garki Hospital Abuja is a model 100 plus bedded hospital in the FCT breaking barriers and setting the pace in both general and specialized services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Record Technician
Job Code: MRT 005
- Candidates for this position must posses an OND in Health Information Management from any recognized Federal/State Institution
- He/She must be a member of HRORBN with a current license to practice and must have a minimum of two (2) years working experience.
- Candidates for this position must be good team players, they must also possess good interpersonal skills
- Candidates must have basic computer knowledge.
Salary for this position is attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
12th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application containing daytime telephone numbers and copies of their credentials to: [email protected] Or The Advertiser, P.M.B 656, Garki, Abuja. Note: Job Code of the position applied for should be boldly written on the top left side of the envelope.