Medical Directors Recruitment at the Federal Medical Centre, Katsina
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Management of the Federal Medical Centre, Katsina
- Location: Katsina, Katsina, Nigeria
- State: Katsina Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
The Management of the Federal Medical Centre, Katsina, hereby invite applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Job Title: Medical Director
- The Medical Director is the Head/Chief Executive of the institution. He is accountable to the Board of Management and the Honourable Minister of Health.
- The Medical Director is charged with the responsibility for the execution of policies and matters affecting the day to day Management of the affairs of the Hospital.
Interested candidates must have the following qualifications:
- Candidates must be Medical or Dental practitioners registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria of not less than (12) years post qualification.
- Candidates must be fellows of either the National Post Graduate Medical College of Nigeria or its equivalent register-able with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria or West African Postgraduate Medical College or its equivalent register-able by the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria;
- Candidates must have been Consultants for a minimum of five (5) years.
- Candidates must be Medically fit.
- Candidates must be of proven good characters and integrity. Evidence of Medical Research is an added advantage.
- Administrative qualifications and experience is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) is an added advantage.
Salary and Allowances
- Salary and allowances will be in accordance with the public service salary structure for this category of officer.
Application Closing Date
24th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to submit twenty (20) copies of application letters and Curriculum Vitae in a sealed envelope addressed to: The Head of Administration, Federal Medical Centre, P.M.B. 2121, Katsina State. Note:
- Candidate should also enclose his/her vision statement for the hospital in the next four (4) years in not more than 1000 words.
- The Curriculum Vitae must include the names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be a Senior Medical or Dental Practitioner of not less than twenty five (25) years post qualification experience and who should be in a position to attest to the candidate’s academic, professional and managerial abilities as well as moral character and uprightness. Recommendation letters from the referees should be sent directly to the above address by the referees.