Médecins Sans Frontières Jobs in Nigeria : Maternity Supervisor
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Médecins Sans Frontières
- Location: Jigawa, Nigeria
- State: Jigawa Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare/Medical Jobs in Nigeria
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maternity Supervisor
- Plan, organize, and evaluate the activities concerning midwifery according to MSF values, policies and protocols and universal health standards, in order to warrant the quality and continuity of the health care and the development of the plan of action.
- Supervise and organize the daily activities
- Participate to clinical work when needed
- Maintain a high level of organization of all the services
- Ensure that all patients in the unit are treated with dignity and respect at all time
- Ensure MSF protocol and policies are respected
Required Skills and Conditions
- Midwifery + nursing diplomas (valid registration with midwifery and nursing councils of Nigeria)
- Strong work ethics
- Communication skills with people from broadly diverse backgrounds.
- Compassionate, flexible and committed personality
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa
- Flexibility in tasks and working hours.
- Self-directed, strong critical thinking skills, a good listener, non judgmental, strong clinical skills, able to adapt in already running program
- 208 working hours per month and roster flexibility required. Availability for shifts up to 12 hours, night or day is required.
Application Closing Date
22nd November, 2016.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should submit their CV's, copies of Diplomas, qualifications and a cover letter with contact details to the MSF Admin’ Office in Jahun (“Application Box” at the Watchmen Desk). With reference (Maternity Supervisor Jahun) via: [email protected] Note
- Please make sure to submit your application on or before this date.
- Only successful applicants will be called for interview.
- No monetary transactions, neither demands of favours in kind, nor other types of favouritism will be tolerated in the recruitment process.
- MSF reserves the right to refuse hiring of a candidate having benefitted from such acts. All illicit demands of these types may be pursued through the judicial system.