LYFE Jobs in Nigeria : Lead Content Developer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Lifting Youth and Fostering Entrepreneurship (LYFE)
- Location: Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
LYFE is an entrepreneurship pipeline development company registered in Nigeria and the United States. Our platforms and programs help business talents develop and connect with the resources and partnerships needed to succeed. We also offer investors, banks, angels, VCs, incubators etc premium access to these top talents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead Content Developer
Term: 6 months contract (renewable)
- LYFE is looking for a young, talented and passionate Content Developer to oversee the creation of our new resource and blogging platform for entrepreneurs.
- Beyond implementing the company’s plans, we are looking for someone that is highly creative and can add value. The Lead Content Developer will report directly to the CEO.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Creating and organising resources that add premium value to Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- Following developments and discuss mainly within Nigeria’s entrepreneurship space and creating content that align with and/or further them.
- Finding and managing freelance content contributors.
- Creating and implementing strategies that boost the adoption of the platform as the blogging platform of choice for Nigerian entrepreneurs.
- Maintaining a cordial relationship with recruited high profile columnists.
- Organising and reporting on a series of entrepreneur meetups across Nigerian campuses.
- Conducting and creating content from a series of interviews.
- Finding and interacting with experts in resource sectors to ensure resource accuracy.
- Creating and implementing social and digital media strategies for the platform.
- Presenting platform content in a way that boosts their virality.
- Generally working towards the success of the platform.
- Tertiary education.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and graphics design would be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
14th January, 2017.