LPOMC Jobs in Nigeria : Director/Head, Public Sector Sales
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: A Leading Privately Owned Multinational Company
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Public Sector Jobs in Nigeria
We are a leading privately owned multinational Company with Headquarters in Lagos, Nigeria and presence in some other West African countries. In its quest to further strengthen its operations and consolidate its position as a market leader, the Company desires to recruit a highly competent, talented and self-motivated individual to fill the position in the Company:
Job Title: Director/Head, Public Sector Sales
Ref No: DPSS
Specific responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Advising the Board on the Company’s potential long and short term growth strategies for the targeted market – Public Sector.
- Continuously seeking market opportunities, conditions and associated business developments.
- Advising on strategic direction and partnering with the Company’s management for the overall operations of various units to achieve the Organization’s business plans.
- Creating, implementing ar4d executing Sales Plan for the Target Segment.
- Participating in motivating teams to achieve set targets and advising the Board on same.
- Assisting in embedding a professional approach to business processes and activities.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Social Sciences or any other relevant field (But equivalent qualifications and relevant experience can override this)
- Relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage,
- Strong analytical, leadership and communication skills.
- Ability to handle the pressures of working in a dynamic and result oriented environment.
- Minimum of 20 years significant hands-on marketing and/or commercial experience, preferably from the Civil Service (Federal or State Public Sector), or FMCG Industry, ten (10) of which must have been spent in a senior management role.
- Experience in federal i state civil service, up to the level of director or permanent secretary, may be an added advantage.
- Experience in Public Sector Sales and Marketing with a reputable Nigerian Bank on a senior management level (minimum level Assistant General Manager).
- Experience in FMCG marketing, sales or technical planning / operations.
- People management experience, including proven ability to identify and develop talents.
Attractive and internationally competitive remuneration packages, a pleasant working environment and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
28th September, 2016.