Lightning Networks Limited Jobs in Nigeria : In-House Lawyer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Lightning Networks Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Nigeria
Lightning Networks Limited provides multiple support services to Telecommunications operators and other Industry players within the Information Communication Technology (ICT) sector in Nigeria. The company has all necessary technical competence to build, upgrade and maintain Telecommunications Infrastructure, thus enabling the operators to concentrate on their primary bussiness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: In-House Lawyer
- Contract Review: review and negotiate agreements with suppliers and customers;
- Compliance Issue: provide expert legal advice to management and business units; identify legal risks and propose alternative options to reduce the risks involved in prospective transactions;
- Litigation & Dispute Management: supervise external attorneys to defend the Company’s rights involved in disputes settlement and litigation; communicate with external attorneys to provide legal advice on the issues related to the litigations and disputes.
- Project Legal Support: support the legally related issues regarding all business units (telecommunication operator, enterprise, and device).
- Be licensed for law practice in Nigeria
- Not less than 3 years relevant experience preferably gained in telecommunication industry
- Strong knowledge of Nigeria contract, tax, intellectual property, corporate, employment and immigration laws;
- Be able to demonstrate strong commercial awareness and be a team player
Application Closing Date