KPMG Jobs in Nigeria : Managing Director – Consumer Business
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: KPMG Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
KPMG Nigeria, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates on behalf of its client in the FMCG sector to fill the vacant position below:
Managing Director – Consumer Business
Ref #: SRMD/001
Industry / Sector: FMCG
- The role will be responsible for the development and achievement of the strategic objectives of growing the business revenue and profits.
Detailed Job Description
- Collaborate with the Board to define and articulate the company’s vision and champion the articulation of strategies and plans for achieving it.
- Ensure the development and implementation of relevant structures (process, people, and systems) to support the achievement of the Company’s vision, goals and objectives.
- Oversee the formulation and implementation of effective marketing and customer engagement strategies to achieve sustainable growth in customer base, market share, sales and profit.
- Champion the development of policies and strategies for effective financial management ensuring transparency, accountability and judicious use of resources.
- Coordinate day to day activities of the business and provide leadership to direct reports and the entire staff.
- Continually review and assess the effectiveness and efficiency of the company’s policies, procedures and processes, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive corporate culture through shared vision and team building activities, thus motivating staff to accomplish the business goals and objectives of the company.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Group Managing Director.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- First degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Relevant professional qualifications (ACA, etc.)
- A postgraduate degree in Business or other relevant disciplines will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience with at least 10 years in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) sector, and at least 5 years in a senior management role
- A proven track record in managing an FMCG business at executive management level
- Deep understanding of the impact of macroeconomic and industry trends on the business and the strategic options to be pursued.
- Ability to address and analyse problems and to develop strategic responses.
- Strong business acumen and ability to identify and convert opportunities.
- Ability to plan strategically and successfully lead growth within an organisation.
- Excellent communication, business presentation, persuasion, and analytical skills.
- Maintains integrity and professional ethics.