KIRS Jobs in Nigeria : Officer I Tax – 09
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS)
- Location: Kano, Kano, Nigeria
- State: Kano Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Civil Servant Jobs in Nigeria
Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS) – The re-structured and autonomous Kano State Internal Revenue Service (KIRS), in tandem with its core mandate of ensuring timely assessment, collection and Accounting for all revenues to the Kano state Government for financing sustainable Socio-Economic Development Programmes in the state, hereby invites applicants from suitably qualified University/Polytechnic Graduates as well as experienced and skilled professionals to fill the under-listed vacancy below:
Job Title: Officer I Tax – 09
- A candidate for this post should have obtained a Minimum of three (3) years relevant experience in a Government, international organization or private firm in a similar role and should hold a good B.Sc/HND in Taxation, Accounting or other related fields of study, obtained from a recognized University/Polytechnic.
- Good knowledge of taxation principles and laws
- Experience in applications and enforcement of tax laws
- Proven track records of delivering set targets
- Time and People Management capability and development
- Membership of a relevant professional body is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
Monday 21st November, 2016.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application Online : Click Here Application Procedure
- Create an account by clicking the link above with a valid email address.
- Go to your email and activate the account you've just created.
- Use the login panel in the vacancy site and login with the USERNAME and PASSWORD you choose during account creation in first step (above).
- When successfully logged in, you'll automatically be redirected to vacancy positions which you only choose one by clicking on the blue colour name and click apply in the next screen.
- Below are required items needed for all applications and have them ready before you start:
- Picture (500KB Max. size in .JPG format)
- CV/Resume (2MB Max. size in PDF or MS Word format)
- Your contacts information.