Kinetic Business Solutions Jobs in Nigeria : Regional Sales Manager – East
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Kinetic Business Solutions
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Kinetic Business Solutions is a dedicated, committed and niche provider of effective human resource solutions to the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Healthcare industries. Sector expertise is at the heart of everything we do, recruiting the best talent and building long lasting relationships.
With specialist knowledge and proven experience in international recruitment, our consultants are continuously striving to go one step further by spending time to gain empathy and thereby truly understand our client’s specific requirements, individual culture, unique working environment, organisation ethos and principal values.
Regional Sales Manager – East
A multinational company is actively recruiting for Regional Sales Manager EAST in Nigeria. This role is based in Nigeria. This client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
The Main Responsibilities Will Include
- Developing and deploying a strategic regional plan, in line with the national business plan to ensure the delivery of significant results
- Through guidance and recognition, leading a high performance sales team
- Assessing business accounts and stakeholders; Responsible for accurate forecasting
- Maximizing customer equity and responding to customer needs by offering solutions
- Ensuring compliance, reporting complaints as per PV guidelines
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree; Advanced degree an advantage
- Candidates based in Nigeria
- At least 5 years of experience within pharmaceutical industry; at least 3 years in regional sales role
- Experience in these areas: field sales, key account, trade marketing, channel manager – access
- Excellent English and one or more local language
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)