IFES Foundation Jobs in Nigeria : Program and Research Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
- Location: Benin City, Edo, Nigeria
- State: Edo Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Nigeria
IFES Foundation supports citizens’ rights to participate in free and fair elections. Our independent expertise strengthens electoral systems and builds local capacity to deliver sustainable solutions.
As the global leader in democracy promotion, we advance good governance and democratic rights by:
Providing technical assistance to election officials
Empowering the underrepresented to participate in the political process
Applying field-based research to improve the electoral cycle
Program and Research Officer
Provides assistance to the Executive Director and other staff by collecting data, keeping records, conducting literature and technical research, analyzing data and preparing reports.
- Degree in Engineering, Science Related Course is a plus
- Experience of at least 12 months experience as a research officer
- Knowledge of Donor agencies and/or issues related to their program areas
- Ability to recognize and be responsive to the needs of all clients of the centre
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
- Proficient use of computers and internet.