HIL Jobs in Nigeria : Farm Business Coordinator
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Agricultural Jobs in Nigeria
Hobark International Limited (HIL), is an Integrated Services Company whose subsidiaries: DrillPet International Limited (DIL), Uniterm Nigeria Limited (UNL), UltiProc Nigeria Limited (UPNL), Hobark Consultant Management Services (HCMS) and Gigasecprovide Manpower Services & Logistics Support, Drilling Operations and Consultancy Services, On/OffShore Catering Services, Drilling Rigs & Drilling Bits and Procurement Services to the Oil & Gas Industry. IP security services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Farm Business Coordinator
Req ID: Req-1029
- Logistics, Marketing, Production, Quality Control, Supply Chain Manager
- Work with the Senior/Business Manager to develop a
- short to medium term Business Plan and annual budget.
- Coordinate the day to day operational functions.
- Oversee and monitor seasonal expenditure in line with the budgeted cash flow.
- Liaise with government, key rural professionals,contractors and other external parties to ensure smooth operation of the farm.
- Oversee that company products are presented for sale in line with company policy regarding, quality, quantity and timeliness of delivery and are marketed in accordance with the company policies.
- Oversee the development, review and management of repairs and maintenance for all plant, machinery and infrastructure
- Ensure all relevant company policies are understood and adhered to.
- Participate in recruiting and selecting staffs.
- Provide training/coaching to direct reports to enable them to competently carry out tasks required of them on farm
- Conduct formal annual staff performance reviews on direct reports and ensure, if appropriate.
- Ensure that Health and Safety policies and
- Procedures adhered to.
- Adhere to and implement company policies and
- Procedures at all times.
- Ensure new staff are inducted and aware of company policies and are given role clarity.
- Handle paperwork and keep administrative records
- Coordinate advertising, marketing and sales function.
- Candidates must possess a vast technical knowledge on farm management (preferably cassava farm)
- Must have at least 4 seasonal farming experience and exposure
- Due to location, language and culture barriers, candidate should be from any of the eastern states, Cross River/Akwa Ibom state (but must understand and speak basic Igbo Language)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agric. Engineering, Business Administration or related field from a recognised University.
- Master’s Degree/MBA is a plus.
Application Closing Date