Hewlett Packard Jobs in Nigeria : Partner & Distribution Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: International Jobs in Nigeria - IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) creates new possibilities for technology to have a meaningful impact on people, businesses, governments and society. The world’s largest technology company and ranked 10 on the Fortune 500 list for 2012, HPE brings together a portfolio that spans printing, personal computing, software, services and IT infrastructure to serve more than 1 billion customers in over 170 countries on six continents. HPE invents, engineers, and delivers technology solutions that drive business value, create social value, and improve the lives of our clients. And at HPE, we know that our people and values are the most important elements in this success.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Partner & Distribution Manager
Ref No: 1594878
About Enterprise Group (EG)
EG sells a converged infrastructure portfolio of standards-based, integrated products & services developed specifically to solve the complexities of the extended enterprise and deliver advanced solutions and services for traditional “brick and mortar” data centers, as well as for customers looking to the “cloud” to manage their IT environment.
- Serves as the expert to the partner / distribution for extremely complex information regarding product, services, promotions, and configurations.
- Promotes company offerings to become a key part of the partner’s business and solutions; May be brought by partner to sell company brand to end-customers
- Establishes and maintains account plans to promote sales growth
- Achieves assigned quota for company products, services and software.
- Transactional and relationship selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals
- Creates, fills-in and manages company funnel for deals with partners and transforms potential leads into joint sales activities.
- Actively engages company resources and senior executives to build strategic relationships with the partner which ensures long-term business opportunities for company.
- Provides the business rationale and risk assessment for making company investments in the partner.
- Ensures partners are compliant with legal and SBC practices
- May drive SOW growth with distributors who are managing small partners on behalf of company
- May recruit and develop business relationship with new partners
- Carries quota at least 50% more than the average local/country/ regional quota per account mgr ratio
- Primary focus for partners sales on SMB segment
Education and Experience Required:
- University or Bachelor’s degree
- Typically 8-12 years of selling experience at end-user account and partner level
- Experience selling to partners and dealing with distribution in a complex environment
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Thorough understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, the channel and distribution. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Thorough understanding of company’s organization & operations, including key business rules, and alignment with company GBU go-to-market strategies, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives, structure and business model.
- Thorough understanding of company’s products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company’s offerings relative to competition, and overcome objections
- Effectively sells company offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and company processes; and promoting company programs and offerings
- Develops strategic plans with the partner to grow the size of the business and company’s share
- Partners effectively with others in the account to ensure coordinated efficient account management.
- Ability to motivate partner’s sales force.
- Coordinates and directs efforts across company sales teams and across business groups
- Thorough understanding of pipeline management discipline and ability to explain benefits to partners/other sales teams members
Application Closing Date