Graduate Meter Engineers at the Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc)
- Location: Abuja, FCT, Nigeria
- State: Abuja Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Nigeria
The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) one of the 11 privatized Electricity Distribution companies in Nigeria that operates in the following states; Kogi, Niger, Nasarawa and Abuja, is presently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Meter Engineer
- This role will support the Head and Team Lead, Metering in the management of the metering operations of AEDC to grow the collectable revenue base in a timely manner.
Key Roles / Responsibilities
- Installing LPU/SPU meters
- Repairing faulty LPU/SPU meters
- Re-certification of LPU/SPU metering installations
- Inspection of customers’ LPU/SPU metering installations to attend to customers’ metering complaints.
- Monitoring and certification of the work done by external meter installers
- Preparation & submission of field reports
- All other official duties assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Electrical/Electronic Engineering/Physics/Computer Engineering.
- 1 – 5 years working experience
- Technical Metering Knowledge
- Customer Service Education
- Integrity and professionalism
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft office application
- Knowledge of OSHA standards, codes, and health/safety issues. (An Advantage)
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Self-motivation and self-initiative
- Statistical and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter to: [email protected] The subject of your email should be “Metering Engineer”. Failure to follow the instruction will lead to disqualification of your application.
The cover letter should be addressed to: The MD/CEO, Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Plc, 1 Ziquinchor Street, Off IBB Way Wuse Zone 4, Abuja, FCT, Nigeria. Attention: Attention: The Director, Corporate Services.
Note: Only soft copy of applications will be treated