Graceco Nigeria Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Human Resource Assistant
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Nigeria
Graceco Nigeria Limited is a food processing and manufacturing company which specializes in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionary industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Human Resource Assistant
Reports To: HR Manager
- The position is to assistant HR department in all related HR matters as will be assigned by the HR Manager.
- This is an entry level position for anyone who wants to develop career in Human resource management.
- Ensures documents are kept in the right location and are accessible to authorized person both in hard copy & soft copy making sure documents are categorized according to type including checking and approving documents before they are filed and liaising with internal and external person(s)to ensure that documents contain correct and understandable information.
- Checking quality of documents incoming & outgoing.
- Assist in recruitment procedures-sourcing and selection process
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation program
- Maintains employee data reports by assembling, preparing and analyzing data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resources information confidential.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and seminar.
- Serve as HRBP to selected departments; Payroll preparation, handle minor disciplinary issues, advice managers
- Advises employee regarding HR policies, procedures, and practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment status-change data on ERP, TAMS and other software
- Conduct reference checks for new staff
- Manage annual leave for staff
- Good knowledge of regulatory issues; pension, group life insurance, NSITF, PAYE, etc.
- Degree in HRM or related courses is preferred. Graduate from Covenant or Babcock University are particularly welcome to apply
- Must have graduated with at least second class upper
- Membership of CIPMN
- Certification from SHRM is added advantage
- Computer savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft office.
- Must be quick to learn and fast thinker, creative and smart
- Must be familiar with social media
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2017.