Global Profilers Jobs in Nigeria : IT Officer
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Global Profilers
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Nigeria
The ProfilersGroup subsidiary, Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
we are currently looking for an IT Officer for our client who is a reputable Law firm.
- Managing the Installation and configuration of computer hardware and software systems.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- Replacing parts as required;
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs;
- Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- Performing 1st and 2nd and sometimes 3rd level support
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers and hardware maintenance engineers;
- Testing and evaluating new technology;
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
Qualification and Experience:
- BA / BSc in a computer related course
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in the IT profession.
- Must have prior experience in website management (ie. being able to revamp a website and make adequate changes required) and online marketing ie. Design e-cards and necessary digital fliers for upcoming events.
- Ability to think logically
- Innately creative
- Great Entrepreneurial skills
- excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with staff to establish what the problem is and explain the solution;
- the ability to work well in a team;
- problem solving skills;
- a strong customer focus;
- the ability to prioritize workload;
- Attention to detail.