Global Profilers Jobs in Nigeria : Captain (Learjet 45 Aircraft)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Global Profilers
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Nigeria
Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Captain for our client who is an airline based in Nigeria.
Captain (Learjet 45 Aircraft)
The Captain’s primary responsibility is the safety of the aircraft, passengers, crew and cargo. With the assistance of the co-pilot, or first officer, and any additional cockpit crew needed he/she will perform all necessary functions to fly the plane to the destination and complete a report upon landing.
- Create flight plan that covers fuel supply, aircraft weight, weather, route and alternate destination
- Prior to taking off, check that the aircraft is working properly, brief crew members,
- Supervise other crew members.
- Verify takeoff procedures
- Receive takeoff permission from air traffic control
- Responsible for all law requirements for the aircraft and safety of the flight.
Qualification and Experience:
- Total flight hours- 5400 hours
- PIC min- 1500 hours
- On type [LR 45] – 1000 hours min
- Valid License- ICAO/ EASA standard on type and Instrument rating
- Medical – Class 1 medical
- English proficiency – ICAO level 4 and above
- Effective Crew Resource Management