GGR Jobs in Nigeria : Head, Business Development Unit
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Guardian Global Resources
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria - Sales/Marketing Jobs in Nigeria
Guardian Global Resources is a multi-services company, which specializes in Security & Risk Management, Support Services, Training and Private Client Services. Our comprehensive range of services provides a framework for safety and security which enables businesses and individuals to operate with confidence in high-risk locations.
Drawing on our years of experience operating in hostile environments, combined with our global presence and unrivaled local knowledge, we support and advise our clients on critical operations in complex jurisdictions.
Head, Business Development Unit
- Directly responsible for client sourcing and all marketing activities for the Business Unit.
- Understand organizations clients and their needs.
- Responsible for the management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Industrial Customer Relationship activities
- Exploitation and Exploration of new Markets.
- Review operational records and report to project sales and determine profitability.
- Assess Marketing potential of new and existing Clients.
- Achieve own sales target and lead team to achieve team target and/or overall company target
- Initiate and complete proposals and presentation for new business opportunities
- Work with internal teams to deliver outstanding presentation to capture profitable business opportunity
- Developing and managing timelines for multiple projects.
- Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential client
- Provide trustworthy feedback.
Min Required Experience:
- 5 year(s) working experience in Maritime/ Oil & Gas sector.
- Contracting processes, NIPEX pre-qualification processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND, an MBA will be an added advantage.
- Strong in client connection and client services
- Strong responsibility, self-motivated, able to work under high pressure
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Advanced in MS Office skills including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Power Point
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition.
- Achievement of all set targets.
- Market Knowledge