GE Jobs in Nigeria : Travel and Logistics Specialist- (SS & SE Nigeria)
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Obeezi Mall
- Location: Anywhere
- State: Rivers Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Nigeria
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel and Logistics Specialist- (SS & SE Nigeria)
Job Number: 2789746
Business: GE Global Growth Organization
Business Segment: Global Growth Organization Africa
- The ideal candidate will provide local level security support for GE personnel and locations in the Niger delta and South East Sites due to heightened security concerns in the region
- Provide security logistics support to GE businesses to ensure that all our actions and activities are assessed and security risks minimized to ALARP
- Provide local level information gathering, analysis and dissemination to serve as an early warning mechanism and reduce GE exposure to security incidents and concerns
- Maintain interface with GE travelers and businesses to ensure SCM Team knows who is where in the region
- Provide ongoing security awareness training to GE personnel working and traveling to the region
- Provide incident management support and first level reporting in the region
- Support security and logistics planning and implementation
- Point of contact for security matters for GE EEs and visitors in the region
- Journey management planning for all road trips the region
- Support implementation of all incident response procedures by our security consultants
- Support implementation of GE security management processes in the region
- Liaise with GE’s security providers in the region
- Conduct and support training and security orientation for GE staff working and travelling in the region
- Plan JM for project personnel in the region
- Provide incident reports and updates to Nigeria SCM Team
- Provide information to the SCM Team on local community issues and potential threats
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant course of study
- Professional attitude promoting the GE Beliefs
- Communication skills necessary for interacting with personnel in and outside organizations.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member or independently.
- Ability to produce accurate and timely reports within a strict reporting framework.
- Must be creative, imaginative and stable in character, well organized and have power of persuasion, capable to interface with management, law enforcement agencies and other stakeholders
- Effective in communications, analytical, good multi-tasking skill, must understand security thinking
- Tactical thinker
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date