FUD Jobs in Nigeria : Lecturer I (Business Management) – Updated
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: The Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina
- Location: Katsina, Katsina, Nigeria
- State: Katsina Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education/Teaching Jobs in Nigeria
The Federal University Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State commenced academic activities in July, 2012. Applications are hereby, invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lecturer I (CONUASS 04)
Job Code: LI
Department: Business Management
- Candidates should be holders of PhD from recognised Universities with at least six (6) years post-doctoral experience in teaching, research and academic administration in tertiary institutions, with evidence of at least three (3) journal articles in reputable peer-reviewed journals and three (3) conference papers, plus registration with relevant professional bodies where applicable.
- Candidates with MA/MSc with at least six (6) years post qualification teaching and administrative experience in tertiary institution, six (6) journal articles, evidence of PhD registration or Master’s CGPA of not less than 4.0/5.0 may also apply.
- Computer Literacy is required for this position.
- All candidates must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Exemption Certificate or Certificate of Exclusion where applicable.
- Salary, allowance and other conditions of service attached to this position is the same as approved for federal universities in Nigeria.
Application Closing Date
2nd January, 2017.
How to ApplySubmit your CV and Application Online : Click Here Note
- Applicants must have a functional email address for this purpose.
- Candidates who are awaiting results may not be considered and need not apply.
- Only candidates that passed the prima facie screening would be contacted for further screening.
- Candidates who applied already need not to re-apply as their applications would be screened based on the amended terms and conditions.