FMCG Company Jobs in Nigeria : Deputy General Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: FMCG Company
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: FMCG Jobs in Nigeria
A leading FMCG Company, is recruiting suitable qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy General Manager (Noodle Production and General Maintenance of Production Line)
- Deputy General Manager is responsible for entire Noodle,CSD and Water Processing plant Production Operations.
- Candidate must have Noodle,CSD and Water Processing Plant Experience.
- Planning of Effective preventive / predictive / break down maintenance of various machinery and equipment to increase machine UP Time / reliability.
- Training and development
- Design production plan, coordinate for RM & PM availability
- Review and improve plant performance in terms of productivity, cost and quality
- Ensure adherence to all statutory compliance
- Coordinating with project delivery schedule
- Plan machining to maximize efficiency not compromising Customer Delivery
- Able to design the production line with respect to manufacturing flow, QC Flow.
- Able to handle design change management with respect to production
- Derive the BOM of product
- Setting up Production /Assembly line, Development of hard tool, maintenance, improvement of the product line
- Able to maintain & improve the product quality
- Able to bring in the production efficiency and reduce the production cost
- Carry out the Trouble shooting of manufacturing line.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree with 8 Years’ Experience in Noodle,CSD and Water production.
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong communication
- Problem solving ability
- Planning and coordination
Application Closing Date