First Bank of Nigeria GTR Programme 2016 – Readvertised
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Abia Jobs - Abuja Jobs - Adamawa Jobs - Akwa Ibom Jobs - Anambra Jobs - Bauchi Jobs - Bayelsa Jobs - Benue Jobs - Cross River Jobs - Delta Jobs - Ebonyi Jobs - Edo Jobs - Ekiti Jobs - Enugu Jobs - Gombe Jobs - Imo Jobs - Jigawa Jobs - Kaduna Jobs - Kano Jobs - Katsina Jobs - Kebbi Jobs - Kogi Jobs - Kwara Jobs - Lagos Jobs - Nassarawa Jobs - Niger Jobs - Ogun Jobs - Ondo Jobs - Osun Jobs - Oyo Jobs - Plateau Jobs - Rivers Jobs - Sokoto Jobs - Taraba Jobs - Yobe Jobs - Zamfara Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
As one of the largest employers in Nigeria’s financial sector, First Bank strives to create one of the biggest programs of talent management in the country. People are the soul of our organisation and we seek, identify and attract passionate, intelligent and energetic people who can fit seamlessly into our culture, be good leaders and put to work today what will bring tomorrow’s dreams to reality.
We invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for:
First Bank Graduate Trainee Programme
- The FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP) is a yearly recruitment exercise aimed at attracting suitably qualified and self-motivated individuals into the Bank’s Talent Pool to meet the growing manpower requirements across the enterprise. It is a talent sourcing initiative of the Bank geared towards the recruitment of young, intelligent, purpose-driven and dynamic individuals.
- The Programme also provides the platform to attract fresh and talented young graduates who will be groomed to drive the Bank’s vision of being the clear leader and Nigeria’s Bank of first choice. Driven by our vision, FirstBank has continued to reinvent itself with a view to sustaining its leadership position in the marketplace on all parameters.
- Here in FirstBank, our people are recognized as the most valuable resource on which competitive advantage is built and we acknowledge their quality and contributions to the overall corporate goals and objectives.
- Come build your career with us, if you desire to be part of a premier financial service institution with multi-jurisdictional presence in major cities and countries across the globe.
- Take a bold step and apply for the ongoing Graduate Trainee Programme if you meet the specified criteria listed below.
- Not more than 27 years old by December 2016.
- Must have completed NYSC with a valid certificate
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree with ‘Second Class Lower’ or HND with ‘Upper Credit’
Key Competency and Attributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player
- Familiarity with global financial trends and developments
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word and Power Point
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2016.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should: Click Here to Register and Apply Online Click Here for More Information
- When the page opens;
- Fill in the details then go to your email and view the activation email. Follow the instruction in the mail.
- Once your mail has been activated, you will receive a second email showing you your login details. Kindly note these details and keep them safe as you would need them to apply for more vacancies on the e-Recruiter platform.
- Login with the details sent to you proceed to fill out the forms as described below.
- When you login, a page is displayed and you are required to enter your personal details. At the completion of this page, click on the "Update" button at the bottom of the screen. NB: Always click on the arrow in a box to get more options for that particular field.
- Next, click on Additional Infomation. Fill in your details.
- Click on the Passport tab. Upload a passport that meets up to the size indicated at the top.
- Then, click on "Educational Qualification". Click on "Add Qualification". Proceed to fill the appropriate details. NB: Nigerian Institutions are listed while foreign Institutions are to be typed in.
- Next, click on the “Employment History” tab. Fill in your details and click the “Update” button.
- Then click on the “Certifications” tab. Click the “Add certification” and proceed to fill in the appropriate details. Do not forget to “Update” the information.
- Lastly, click on the “Documents” tab. On the Documents box, select the document to be uploaded. Select file and upload. NB: Ensure the documents meet up to the requirements stated at the top of the screen.
- Once all these are done, you have created a profile on the e-Recruiter. You shall use this profile to apply for any vacancies available on the Portal. You can update your information at any time.
- In order to proceed with your application, repeat the above steps. After applying, you will receive a short message saying “Application Successful.”
- You have successfully applied for a vacancy.