Firmenich Jobs in Nigeria : Flavor Division Manager, Western Africa
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Firmenich Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: International Jobs in Nigeria
Firmenich is the largest privately-owned company in the perfume and flavor business. Swiss and family owned, we have created many of the world’s favorite perfumes for over 100 years and produced a number of the most well known flavors we enjoy each day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Flavor Division Manager, Western Africa
- The purpose of this job is to implement FIRMENICH growth strategy for Western Africa through a dedicated team of commercial and technical staff.
- The function reports to VP Flavors, IMA (India, Middle East and Africa). The function is located in , Nigeria.
- Develop/execute local (sales) strategy for West Africa in close cooperation with zone management.
- Provides clear feedback to zone management on local market developments and specific needs that will drive the strategy for the area.
- Keeps abreast of competitive activities, prices, and actions.
- Secures the correct implementation and execution of pricing strategy for the region.
- Ability and interest in making high level connections with relevant people within the region
- Supports the local sales team through shared client visits.
- Develops and sustains productive customer relationships
- Achieves the growth and margin targets for the area.
- Optimizes the sales force coverage of key client segments.
- Manages distributor(s) in the region.
- Manages, motivates and guides local sales and technical teams.
- Drives efficient project management process.
- Ensures that administrative functions such as itineraries, expense and call reports, etc., are accurately maintained;
- Provides ongoing customer support and follow-up to ensure the timely shipment of orders and customer satisfaction
- Bachelor in Food Science/Technology, MBA or equivalent is a plus
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in sales of food ingredients in emerging markets, flavor sales experience is an asset.
- International exposure, preferably experience in West African markets.
- Good management skills and experience in managing multi culture teams
- Fluent English.
Application Closing Date