FHI 360 Jobs in Nigeria : Facilitator – 3 Positions
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: FHI 360
- Location: Bauchi, Bauchi, Nigeria
- State: Bauchi Jobs - Sokoto Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated locally driven solutions Our staff includes experts in Health Education, Nutrition, Environment, Economic Development, Civil Society, Gender, Youth, Research and Technology; creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries, and all U.S. territories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facilitator
- FHI 360 is requesting applications from interested candidates in the position in pursuing a specific opportunity with FHI 360. Selected staff will be required to either live in or travel frequently to, NE Nigeria.
- FHI 360 is pursuing an upcoming US Government funded proposal that requires both full time staff and short term technical assistance (STTA). The anticipated project will operate in three states, Bauchi, Sokoto and an additional North East (NE) State.
- The project will focus on effectiveness, accountability and transparency in Bauchi, Sokoto and an additional NE State at both the state and local governments level in primary health education and Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) sectors.
- Expertise in facilitating meetings with a range of participants from government, community based organizations and citizens.
- A minimum of 8 years of managing internationally funded projects and/or providing technical assistance in expertise areas.
- Experience working in Nigeria, preferably at a state level, is required
- Sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in as signed areas.
- Articulate and professional, and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent English
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organisation (NGO), government agency, or private company, and experience working USAID-funded activities, is preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its International equivalent, Economics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Science, or related field.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit package.
Application Closing Date
16th December, 2016.