Fati Lami Abubakar Institute Jobs in Nigeria : Bursar
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: The Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies, Kpakungu
- Location: Minna, Niger, Nigeria
- State: Niger Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
The Fati Lami Abubakar Institute for Legal and Administrative Studies, Kpakungu, Minna, Niger State, invites applications’ from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Bursar
- The Bursar shall be responsible for planning, organizing, directing and coordinating the operations of the entire financial system of the Institute.
- He/She shall be responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the Bursary Department.
Qualification / Experience
Candidates for the post of Bursar must satisfy the following:
- The candidate(s) must have a good honours Degree in Accountancy (not less than second class honour division) or its equivalent from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
- He/She must have at least Fifteen (15) years post qualification experience.
- Candidate(s) must also posses professional qualification in Accounting such as ICAN or ANAN plus Five (5) years post qualification experience.
- Possession of a higher Degree is Accountancy with adequate post qualification experience will also be an added advantage. He/She must be computer literate.
Tenure of Office
The Bursar shall hold office for a term of four years in the first instance and may be re-appointed for a 2nd term of four years and no more.
Application Closing Date
16th January, 2017.
How to ApplyInterested and qualified candidates should forward Fifteen (15) copies of their applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) plus photocopies of their Certificates and relevant documents attached to each submission. The curriculum vitae, should contain the following information specified here under:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letter)
- Marital status
- Date and place of birth (Local Government Area, State of origin and Nationality).
- Current postal and contact addresses
- Permanent residential address
- Phone number and email address
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Educational qualification obtained with dates
- Membership of professional bodies
- Professional qualifications with dates
- Working experience with dates
- Present employment status, salary and employer
- Extra-Curriculum activities (hobbies)
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees (one of whom must be in the field of profession and also present employer)
- All applications are to be forwarded under confidential cover in a sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand corner post of Bursar and must be accompanied by