Executive Driver Job at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Mabco-Dee Investments Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 7 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Executive Driver
Reporting to: Operations Manager
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Involve in driving company’s pool car.
- Regular checking of vehicle for proper servicing, adequate fuelling and updated documents.
- Observe road signs, traffic laws and regulations
- Ensure vehicle is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tyres, etc
- Arrange meeting with potential clients.
- Involve in promoting company’s products.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- SSCE/OND in any related discipline.
- Candidates must have at least 1 year relevant and demonstrable experience in marketing.
- Candidates must have at 3 years driving experience with valid driving license.
- Candidates must be conversant with Lagos Road Network.
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Good teamwork skills
- Goal oriented skills
- Strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills
N30,000.00 per month, including performance incentives.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: [email protected] with subject "Executive Driver" Or Physically submit applications to: Human Resource Manager, Mabco-Dee Investments Limited(Command Branch), Bameke Compound, Command Bus Stop, Ipaja,