ESCE Jobs in Nigeria : Internal Auditor
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to email@example.com
- Company: Enugu State College of Education (Technical)
- Location: Enugu, Enugu, Nigeria
- State: Enugu Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
The Governing Council of Enugu State College of Education (Technical), Enugu herein advertise for the post of an Internal Auditor. The Council therefore directs that applications be invited from suitably qualified candidates (internal and external) for appointment, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
- The Internal Auditor shall be responsible to the Provost.
- He/She shall provide a complete and continuous audit of the accounts and records, revenue, expenditure, plant, allocated and unallocated stores, review of accounting systems and related internal controls; review of the economy, efficiency and effectiveness of operations and any other assigned duties from time to time by the Provost.
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should possess a good honours Degree/HND in Accountancy/Finance from a recognized institution of higher learning with at least 6 years post-qualification cognate experience, plus registration with a recognized accountancy professional body (ICAN/ANAN).
Terms of Appointment/Conditions of Service
- Terms and conditions of service are the same as those obtainable in comparable State Tertiary Institutions in the country.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2017.
How to ApplyInterested candidates should forward 15 copies of their typewritten application and curriculum vitae which should contain the following:
- Full Names with Surname underlined
- Date and Place of Birth,
- Marital Status
- Educational Institutions/Qualifications obtained with dates
- Professional and Academic Achievements
- Previous Employer(s) and Posts held with dates
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees who are to forward confidential reports on them. Such referees should be able to attest to the candidates claims of academic and administrative capacities as well as their characters.