Erisco Foods Limited Jobs in Nigeria : Deputy Factory Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Erisco Foods Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Production Jobs in Nigeria
Erisco Foods Limited, a leading manufacturer of Tomato paste and other made in Nigeria drinks and food products and the 4th largest tomato paste producing company in the world, is hereby seeking to employ the services of qualified individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Deputy Factory Manager
- Co-ordinate and direct the staff members regarding the activities that need to be performed in the absence of the plant manager
- To keep a close eye on the buying, selling and quality of the material used in production to give maximum output
- To make optimum use of the equipment and available manpower to ensure better productivity
- To ensure that the work gets done as per the priority within the framed budget by maintaining the quality standards and delivering the products on the given deadline
- Implement new plans to ensure better results in accordance with the quality standards
- To maintain, compile, store and retrieve any data and information related to the production
- Oversee daily activities of factory operations.
- Ensure factory activities are performed in the most effective and productive manner.
- Responsible in planning, coordinating and monitor all department to meet requirements.
- Lead and direct the production team to achieve operational goals in quality, yield, cost, delivery and output.
- Maintains the Company’s plant, machinery, building and associated facilities
- Prepares equipment for periodic inspections where required under statutory requirements
- Responsible for resolving the employee issues with the help of human resource department.
- Ensures compliance to all company safety and precautionary regulations.
- Any other duties assigned by Factory Manager
Educational Qualifications & Experience required
- Applicant should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Chemical Engineering. A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management or other related areas and minimum of 8 years working in a similar capacity.
- Experience of Manufacturing in the FMCG sector is quite critical in this role.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good decision making skills
- Good IT and arithmetic skills
- Good process/project management skills
Application Closing Date
15th January, 2017.