eRecruiter Nigeria Hiring Business Development Manager
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company: eRecruiter Nigeria
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
eRecruiter Nigeria – Our client is an indigenous firm that is strategically positioned in Lagos to offer customized tour and travel packages for business and leisure across the globe, thereby offering services to customers ranging from high net worth individuals, telecoms companies, financial institutions, Oil & Gas personnel, federal parastatals and other government agencies with an intense passion to deliver value-added business travel and tour services now has an opening for the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager will serve as brand ambassador for the travel company within the retail travel agency network and the industry as a whole.
- You will be responsible and accountable for creating and maximizing sales opportunities and actively promote, educate and sell the products and services, in alignment with the overall company strategy to ensure that growth in sales is generated from your efforts.
- Build and nurture a strong sales pipeline; by qualifying, scoping and closing opportunities in line with the sales process
- Build rapport and sustain long-term relationships, based on trust and consistent delivery to expectations
- Produce clear, well-structured, concise written summaries and reports and will be initiating own activities within ‘best fit’ target,
- Manage customer relationships from initial prospect call to close of sale
- Maintain your competitive knowledge and focus
- Grow and retain clients by presenting new solutions and services to them.
- Identify the decision makers within the prospective clients organization and build relationship with them.
Skills and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales/business development within the corporate travel sector
- Able to demonstrate travel industry knowledge
- Must possess outstanding ability to build rapport both internally and externally
- Good understanding of business principles and be confident when speaking and negotiating at senior level
- Proven sales track record in growing and managing key account relationships, with mid-high value deals and negotiations
- Must be able to understand client needs and recognize business opportunities
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills in order to influence and persuade clients at senior management and director level
- Ambitious and willing to learn new products and techniques
- Have excellent business and commercial awareness and strong networking skills
- Target motivated
- Passion for business development
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2017.