Entry-level Clearing Agent Job at Saro Agro Sciences Limited
Welcome to Jobsinnigeria.careers. This website helps you to achieve your career dream by linking you to vacancies from Top Companies in Nigeria. Job Seekers are also exposed to best articles for career growth and development. Click Here to Subscribe for Job Alerts We strongly advise graduates not to pay money before getting a Job. Report fraudulent jobs to [email protected]
- Company: Saro Agro Sciences Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Nigeria
Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing Agent
- The Clearing agents are responsible for clearing of goods from the port to the warehouse.
- He facilitates releasing of documents at Customs.
- He facilitates releasing at the shipping lines.
- He generates Terminal Delivery Order and distribute it to Haulage Service Providers.
- He facilitates Gate processing and Exit.
- Escort processing.
- Passing out of Trucks at the gate.
Courses / Qualification
- OND in any course
- 1 – 2 yrs experience
- Required age: 25 – 30 years
Special SKills & Key Behaviour Competencies:
- Ability to work under tight schedule
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Dependability – Reliable, responsible and dependable
- Attention to Details: Being careful about details and thorough in completing work task
- Initiative: Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges
- Ability to manage multiple priorities within required timeframes
- Team player
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2017.